Costs for Interior House Painters in Portland, OR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of interior house painters in Portland, but it will not get them an exact number. Portland interior house painters costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for interior house painters in Portland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for interior house painters in the Multnomah county ranged from $5,053.00 to $9,175.00.
Estimates for interior house painters change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Portland interior house painters estimates from local professionals.
Portland Interior House Painters Estimate Breakdown
- Average Portland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $4.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Portland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Portland Interior House Painters Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Oregon sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Portland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $853.68-$1,067.10 to Portland interior house painters estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Portland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Portland interior house painters with Interior House Painters near Beaverton, OR, Gladstone, OR Interior House Painters and Lake Oswego, OR Interior House Painters in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 23, 2019