Costs for Mold Removal in Roseville, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mold removal in Roseville, but it will not get them an exact number. Roseville mold removal costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mold removal in Roseville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mold removal in the Macomb county ranged from $2,055.00 to $2,436.00.
Estimates for mold removal change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Roseville mold removal estimates from local professionals.
Roseville Mold Removal Estimate Breakdown
- Average Roseville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $4.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Roseville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Roseville Mold Removal Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Roseville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $269.40-$336.75 to Roseville mold removal estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Roseville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Roseville mold removal with Mold Removal in Center Line, MI, Mold Removal around Eastpointe, MI and Fraser, MI Mold Removal in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 23, 2020