Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Alexander City, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Alexander City, but it will not get them an exact number. Alexander City mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Alexander City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Tallapoosa county ranged from $2,070.00 to $2,954.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Alexander City mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Alexander City Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Alexander City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Alexander City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Alexander City Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Alexander City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $301.44-$376.80 to Alexander City mosaic tiles estimates.
Last Update: Aug 27, 2019