Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Montgomery, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Montgomery, but it will not get them an exact number. Montgomery mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Montgomery is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Montgomery county ranged from $2,075.00 to $2,951.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Montgomery mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Montgomery Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Montgomery hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Montgomery.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Montgomery Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Montgomery law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $301.56-$376.95 to Montgomery mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Montgomery area as well. Homeowners usually compare Montgomery mosaic tiles with Millbrook Mosaic Tiles, Prattville, AL Mosaic Tiles and Wetumpka, AL Mosaic Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 3, 2020