Costs for Porcelain Tile in Bethesda, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Bethesda, but it will not get them an exact number. Bethesda porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Bethesda is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Montgomery county ranged from $1,552.00 to $2,284.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bethesda porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Bethesda Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bethesda hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bethesda.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bethesda Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bethesda law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $230.16-$287.70 to Bethesda porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bethesda area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bethesda porcelain tile with Hyattsville Porcelain Tile, Mount Rainier, MD Porcelain Tile and Porcelain Tile in Potomac in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019