Costs for Porcelain Tile in Odenton, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Odenton, but it will not get them an exact number. Odenton porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Odenton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Anne Arundel county ranged from $1,457.00 to $2,137.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Odenton porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Odenton Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Odenton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Odenton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Odenton Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Odenton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $215.64-$269.55 to Odenton porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Odenton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Odenton porcelain tile with Bowie, MD Porcelain Tile, Porcelain Tile around Crofton and Glen Burnie, MD Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 30, 2020