Costs for Porcelain Tile in Euclid, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Euclid, but it will not get them an exact number. Euclid porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Euclid is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Cuyahoga county ranged from $1,656.00 to $2,407.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Euclid porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Euclid Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Euclid hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Euclid.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Euclid Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Euclid law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $243.72-$304.65 to Euclid porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Euclid area as well. Homeowners usually compare Euclid porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile in Wickliffe, Willoughby Porcelain Tile and Porcelain Tile around Eastlake in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 24, 2018