Costs for Porcelain Tile in Fairhope, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Fairhope, but it will not get them an exact number. Fairhope porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Fairhope is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Baldwin county ranged from $1,492.00 to $2,206.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fairhope porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Fairhope Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fairhope hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fairhope.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fairhope Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fairhope law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $221.88-$277.35 to Fairhope porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fairhope area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fairhope porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile near Daphne, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 14, 2020