Costs for Porcelain Tile in Jacksonville, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Jacksonville, but it will not get them an exact number. Jacksonville porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Jacksonville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Pulaski county ranged from $1,318.00 to $1,959.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Jacksonville porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Jacksonville Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Jacksonville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Jacksonville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Jacksonville Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Jacksonville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $196.56-$245.70 to Jacksonville porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Jacksonville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Jacksonville porcelain tile with Cabot, AR Porcelain Tile, Porcelain Tile near North Little Rock and Porcelain Tile in Sherwood in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 13, 2018