Costs for Porcelain Tile in Kodiak, AK
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Kodiak, but it will not get them an exact number. Kodiak porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Kodiak is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Kodiak Island Borough county ranged from $1,786.00 to $2,535.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kodiak porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Kodiak Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kodiak hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kodiak.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kodiak Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alaska sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kodiak law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $259.20-$324.00 to Kodiak porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kodiak area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kodiak porcelain tile with Kenai Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 13, 2019