Costs for Porcelain Tile in Wasilla, AK
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Wasilla, but it will not get them an exact number. Wasilla porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Wasilla is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough county ranged from $1,450.00 to $2,133.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Wasilla porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Wasilla Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Wasilla hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Wasilla.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Wasilla Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alaska sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Wasilla law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $214.92-$268.65 to Wasilla porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Wasilla area as well. Homeowners usually compare Wasilla porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile in Anchorage in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 29, 2020