Costs for Porcelain Tile in Northport, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Northport, but it will not get them an exact number. Northport porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Northport is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Tuscaloosa county ranged from $1,344.00 to $2,002.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Northport porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Northport Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Northport hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Northport.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Northport Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Northport law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $200.76-$250.95 to Northport porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Northport area as well. Homeowners usually compare Northport porcelain tile with Tuscaloosa, AL Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 28, 2020