Costs for Porcelain Tile in Glen Burnie, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Glen Burnie, but it will not get them an exact number. Glen Burnie porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Glen Burnie is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Anne Arundel county ranged from $1,443.00 to $2,118.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Glen Burnie porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Glen Burnie Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Glen Burnie hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Glen Burnie.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Glen Burnie Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Glen Burnie law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $213.60-$267.00 to Glen Burnie porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Glen Burnie area as well. Homeowners usually compare Glen Burnie porcelain tile with Baltimore, MD Porcelain Tile, Dundalk, MD Porcelain Tile and Elkridge, MD Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 23, 2020