Costs for Porcelain Tile in Oxford, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Oxford, but it will not get them an exact number. Oxford porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Oxford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Calhoun county ranged from $1,390.00 to $2,070.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Oxford porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Oxford Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Oxford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Oxford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Oxford Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Oxford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $207.60-$259.50 to Oxford porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Oxford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Oxford porcelain tile with Anniston Porcelain Tile in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 7, 2019