Costs for Porcelain Tile in Waldorf, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Waldorf, but it will not get them an exact number. Waldorf porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Waldorf is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Charles county ranged from $1,446.00 to $2,129.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Waldorf porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Waldorf Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Waldorf hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Waldorf.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Waldorf Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Waldorf law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $214.44-$268.05 to Waldorf porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Waldorf area as well. Homeowners usually compare Waldorf porcelain tile with Porcelain Tile near Accokeek, Bryans Road, MD Porcelain Tile and Porcelain Tile in Clinton, MD in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019