Costs for Roof Repair in Huntsville, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roof repair in Huntsville, but it will not get them an exact number. Huntsville roof repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roof repair in Huntsville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roof repair in the Madison county ranged from $1,224.00 to $1,644.00.
Estimates for roof repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Huntsville roof repair estimates from local professionals.
Huntsville Roof Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Huntsville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Huntsville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Huntsville Roof Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Huntsville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $172.08-$215.10 to Huntsville roof repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Huntsville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Huntsville roof repair with Roof Repair around Arab, AL, Athens, AL Roof Repair and Decatur, AL Roof Repair in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 17, 2020