Costs for Roofing Companies in Huntsville, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Huntsville, but it will not get them an exact number. Huntsville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Huntsville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Madison county ranged from $6,730.00 to $8,561.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Huntsville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Huntsville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Huntsville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Huntsville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Huntsville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Huntsville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $917.40-$1,146.75 to Huntsville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Huntsville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Huntsville roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Arab, AL, Athens, AL Roofing Companies and Decatur, AL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 21, 2018