Costs for Roofing in Annandale, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Annandale, but it will not get them an exact number. Annandale roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Annandale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Fairfax county ranged from $5,202.00 to $6,649.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Annandale roofing estimates from local professionals.
Annandale Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Annandale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Annandale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Annandale Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Annandale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $711.00-$888.75 to Annandale roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Annandale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Annandale roofing with Alexandria, VA Roofing, Arlington, VA Roofing and Roofing near Burke, VA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 29, 2017