Costs for Roofing in Falls Church, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Falls Church, but it will not get them an exact number. Falls Church roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Falls Church is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Fairfax county ranged from $5,511.00 to $7,043.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Falls Church roofing estimates from local professionals.
Falls Church Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Falls Church hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Falls Church.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Falls Church Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Falls Church law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $753.24-$941.55 to Falls Church roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Falls Church area as well. Homeowners usually compare Falls Church roofing with Roofing around Bethesda, MD, Roofing in Potomac, MD and Alexandria, VA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 17, 2018