Costs for Roofing in Camas, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Camas, but it will not get them an exact number. Camas roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Camas is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Clark county ranged from $5,335.00 to $6,871.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Camas roofing estimates from local professionals.
Camas Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Camas hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Camas.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Camas Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Camas law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $732.36-$915.45 to Camas roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Camas area as well. Homeowners usually compare Camas roofing with Roofing in Fairview, OR, Roofing in Troutdale, OR and Washougal, WA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 15, 2018