Costs for Roofing in Chehalis, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Chehalis, but it will not get them an exact number. Chehalis roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Chehalis is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Lewis county ranged from $5,351.00 to $6,924.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Chehalis roofing estimates from local professionals.
Chehalis Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Chehalis hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Chehalis.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Chehalis Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Chehalis law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $736.44-$920.55 to Chehalis roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Chehalis area as well. Homeowners usually compare Chehalis roofing with Roofing in Centralia, WA, Roofing in Lacey, WA and Roofing around Longview, WA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 22, 2018