Costs for Roofing in Woodinville, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Woodinville, but it will not get them an exact number. Woodinville roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Woodinville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the King county ranged from $5,612.00 to $7,261.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Woodinville roofing estimates from local professionals.
Woodinville Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Woodinville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Woodinville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Woodinville Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Woodinville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $772.32-$965.40 to Woodinville roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Woodinville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Woodinville roofing with Bothell, WA Roofing, Duvall, WA Roofing and Kenmore, WA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 18, 2017