Costs for Roofing Companies in Alpharetta, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Alpharetta, but it will not get them an exact number. Alpharetta roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Alpharetta is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Fulton county ranged from $6,265.00 to $7,978.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Alpharetta roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Alpharetta Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Alpharetta hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Alpharetta.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Alpharetta Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Alpharetta law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $854.52-$1,068.15 to Alpharetta roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Alpharetta area as well. Homeowners usually compare Alpharetta roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Norcross, GA, Roofing Companies near Roswell, GA and Duluth, GA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 28, 2021