Costs for Roofing Companies in Altoona, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Altoona, but it will not get them an exact number. Altoona roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Altoona is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Polk county ranged from $6,142.00 to $7,836.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Altoona roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Altoona Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Altoona hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Altoona.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Altoona Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Altoona law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $838.68-$1,048.35 to Altoona roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Altoona area as well. Homeowners usually compare Altoona roofing companies with Ankeny, IA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Des Moines, IA and Roofing Companies near Pleasant Hill, IA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 16, 2021