Costs for Roofing Companies in Grimes, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Grimes, but it will not get them an exact number. Grimes roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Grimes is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Polk county ranged from $6,519.00 to $8,316.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Grimes roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Grimes Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Grimes hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Grimes.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Grimes Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Grimes law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $890.04-$1,112.55 to Grimes roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Grimes area as well. Homeowners usually compare Grimes roofing companies with Clive, IA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Johnston, IA and Roofing Companies in Urbandale, IA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 23, 2018