Costs for Roofing Companies in Birmingham, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Birmingham, but it will not get them an exact number. Birmingham roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Birmingham is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Oakland county ranged from $6,848.00 to $8,808.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Birmingham roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Birmingham Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Birmingham hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Birmingham.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Birmingham Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Birmingham law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $939.36-$1,174.20 to Birmingham roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Birmingham area as well. Homeowners usually compare Birmingham roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Clawson, MI, Hazel Park, MI Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Southfield, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 14, 2020