Costs for Roofing Companies in Huntington Woods, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Huntington Woods, but it will not get them an exact number. Huntington Woods roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Huntington Woods is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Oakland county ranged from $6,852.00 to $8,813.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Huntington Woods roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Huntington Woods Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Huntington Woods hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Huntington Woods.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Huntington Woods Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Huntington Woods law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $939.84-$1,174.80 to Huntington Woods roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Huntington Woods area as well. Homeowners usually compare Huntington Woods roofing companies with Berkley, MI Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Birmingham, MI and Roofing Companies in Center Line, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 17, 2023