Costs for Roofing Companies in Branford, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Branford, but it will not get them an exact number. Branford roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Branford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the New Haven county ranged from $6,597.00 to $8,474.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Branford roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Branford Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Branford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Branford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Branford Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Branford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $904.20-$1,130.25 to Branford roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Branford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Branford roofing companies with East Haven, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 11, 2017