Costs for Roofing Companies in New Haven, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in New Haven, but it will not get them an exact number. New Haven roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in New Haven is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the New Haven county ranged from $6,627.00 to $8,505.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in New Haven roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
New Haven Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average New Haven hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in New Haven.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
New Haven Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by New Haven law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $907.92-$1,134.90 to New Haven roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the New Haven area as well. Homeowners usually compare New Haven roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Ansonia, CT, Roofing Companies near Bethany, CT and Roofing Companies near Branford, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 19, 2018