Costs for Roofing Companies in Bristol, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Bristol, but it will not get them an exact number. Bristol roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Bristol is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Hartford county ranged from $6,212.00 to $7,986.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bristol roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Bristol Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bristol hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bristol.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bristol Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bristol law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $851.88-$1,064.85 to Bristol roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bristol area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bristol roofing companies with Berlin, CT Roofing Companies, Burlington, CT Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Canton, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 20, 2017