Costs for Roofing Companies in Oakville, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Oakville, but it will not get them an exact number. Oakville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Oakville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Litchfield county ranged from $6,191.00 to $7,933.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Oakville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Oakville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Oakville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Oakville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Oakville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Oakville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $847.44-$1,059.30 to Oakville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Oakville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Oakville roofing companies with Bristol, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Middlebury, CT and Roofing Companies near Naugatuck, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 30, 2018