Costs for Roofing Companies in Carrollton, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Carrollton, but it will not get them an exact number. Carrollton roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Carrollton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Carroll county ranged from $6,256.00 to $7,934.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Carrollton roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Carrollton Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Carrollton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Carrollton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Carrollton Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Carrollton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $851.40-$1,064.25 to Carrollton roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Carrollton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Carrollton roofing companies with Austell, GA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Bremen, GA and Roofing Companies near Dallas, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 10, 2021