Costs for Roofing Companies in Kennesaw, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Kennesaw, but it will not get them an exact number. Kennesaw roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Kennesaw is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cobb county ranged from $6,514.00 to $8,261.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kennesaw roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Kennesaw Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kennesaw hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kennesaw.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kennesaw Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kennesaw law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $886.44-$1,108.05 to Kennesaw roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kennesaw area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kennesaw roofing companies with Marietta, GA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Acworth, GA and Roofing Companies around Woodstock, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 27, 2018