Costs for Roofing Companies in Clarksville, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Clarksville, but it will not get them an exact number. Clarksville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Clarksville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Clark county ranged from $6,737.00 to $8,622.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clarksville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Clarksville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clarksville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clarksville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clarksville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clarksville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $921.48-$1,151.85 to Clarksville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clarksville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clarksville roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Prospect, KY, Louisville, KY Roofing Companies and Jeffersonville, IN Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 14, 2017