Costs for Roofing Companies in Louisville, KY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Louisville, but it will not get them an exact number. Louisville roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Louisville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Jefferson county ranged from $6,099.00 to $7,767.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Louisville roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Louisville Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Louisville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Louisville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Louisville Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kentucky sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Louisville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $831.96-$1,039.95 to Louisville roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Louisville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Louisville roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Fairdale, KY, Roofing Companies around Clarksville, IN and Roofing Companies in Jeffersonville, IN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 20, 2021