Costs for Roofing Companies in Clayton, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Clayton, but it will not get them an exact number. Clayton roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Clayton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Contra Costa county ranged from $6,860.00 to $8,844.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clayton roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Clayton Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clayton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clayton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clayton Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clayton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $942.24-$1,177.80 to Clayton roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clayton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clayton roofing companies with Danville, CA Roofing Companies, Alamo, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Antioch, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 14, 2018