Costs for Roofing Companies in Upland, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Upland, but it will not get them an exact number. Upland roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Upland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Bernardino county ranged from $6,960.00 to $8,997.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Upland roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Upland Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Upland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Upland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Upland Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Upland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $957.36-$1,196.70 to Upland roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Upland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Upland roofing companies with Chino, CA Roofing Companies, Claremont, CA Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in La Verne, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 28, 2018