Costs for Roofing Companies in Clearwater, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Clearwater, but it will not get them an exact number. Clearwater roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Clearwater is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Pinellas county ranged from $6,746.00 to $8,591.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clearwater roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Clearwater Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clearwater hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clearwater.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clearwater Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clearwater law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $920.16-$1,150.20 to Clearwater roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clearwater area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clearwater roofing companies with Dunedin, FL Roofing Companies, Indian Rocks Beach, FL Roofing Companies and Largo, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 30, 2018