Costs for Roofing Companies in Oldsmar, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Oldsmar, but it will not get them an exact number. Oldsmar roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Oldsmar is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Pinellas county ranged from $6,744.00 to $8,593.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Oldsmar roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Oldsmar Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Oldsmar hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Oldsmar.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Oldsmar Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Oldsmar law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $920.16-$1,150.20 to Oldsmar roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Oldsmar area as well. Homeowners usually compare Oldsmar roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Clearwater, FL, Palm Harbor, FL Roofing Companies and Tarpon Springs, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 21, 2017