Costs for Roofing Companies in Corning, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Corning, but it will not get them an exact number. Corning roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Corning is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Tehama county ranged from $6,808.00 to $8,767.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Corning roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Corning Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Corning hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Corning.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Corning Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Corning law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $934.44-$1,168.05 to Corning roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Corning area as well. Homeowners usually compare Corning roofing companies with Chico, CA Roofing Companies, Orland, CA Roofing Companies and Red Bluff, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 10, 2018