Costs for Roofing Companies in Chico, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Chico, but it will not get them an exact number. Chico roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Chico is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Butte county ranged from $6,919.00 to $8,911.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Chico roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Chico Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Chico hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Chico.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Chico Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Chico law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $949.80-$1,187.25 to Chico roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Chico area as well. Homeowners usually compare Chico roofing companies with Corning, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Durham, CA and Gridley, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 19, 2017