Costs for Roofing Companies in Coventry, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Coventry, but it will not get them an exact number. Coventry roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Coventry is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Tolland county ranged from $6,676.00 to $8,571.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Coventry roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Coventry Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Coventry hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Coventry.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Coventry Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Coventry law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $914.76-$1,143.45 to Coventry roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Coventry area as well. Homeowners usually compare Coventry roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Columbia, CT, Roofing Companies around Hebron, CT and Lebanon, CT Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 20, 2018