Costs for Roofing Companies in Somers, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Somers, but it will not get them an exact number. Somers roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Somers is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Tolland county ranged from $6,903.00 to $8,875.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Somers roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Somers Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Somers hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Somers.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Somers Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Somers law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $946.68-$1,183.35 to Somers roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Somers area as well. Homeowners usually compare Somers roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Agawam, MA, Roofing Companies in East Longmeadow, MA and Roofing Companies near Hampden, MA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 20, 2021