Costs for Roofing Companies in Dana Point, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Dana Point, but it will not get them an exact number. Dana Point roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Dana Point is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Orange county ranged from $6,209.00 to $8,005.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dana Point roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Dana Point Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dana Point hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dana Point.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dana Point Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dana Point law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $852.84-$1,066.05 to Dana Point roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dana Point area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dana Point roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Aliso Viejo, CA, Roofing Companies near Laguna Beach, CA and Laguna Hills, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 25, 2018