Costs for Roofing Companies in El Cajon, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in El Cajon, but it will not get them an exact number. El Cajon roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in El Cajon is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Diego county ranged from $6,339.00 to $8,194.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in El Cajon roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
El Cajon Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average El Cajon hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in El Cajon.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
El Cajon Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by El Cajon law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $871.92-$1,089.90 to El Cajon roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the El Cajon area as well. Homeowners usually compare El Cajon roofing companies with Alpine, CA Roofing Companies, Jamul, CA Roofing Companies and La Mesa, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 23, 2021