Costs for Roofing Companies in Irvine, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Irvine, but it will not get them an exact number. Irvine roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Irvine is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Orange county ranged from $6,914.00 to $8,914.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Irvine roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Irvine Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Irvine hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Irvine.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Irvine Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Irvine law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $949.68-$1,187.10 to Irvine roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Irvine area as well. Homeowners usually compare Irvine roofing companies with Costa Mesa, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Foothill Ranch, CA and Laguna Woods, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 12, 2018