Costs for Roofing Companies in El Dorado Hills, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in El Dorado Hills, but it will not get them an exact number. El Dorado Hills roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in El Dorado Hills is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the El Dorado county ranged from $6,463.00 to $8,379.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in El Dorado Hills roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
El Dorado Hills Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average El Dorado Hills hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in El Dorado Hills.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
El Dorado Hills Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by El Dorado Hills law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $890.52-$1,113.15 to El Dorado Hills roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the El Dorado Hills area as well. Homeowners usually compare El Dorado Hills roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Folsom, CA, Orangevale, CA Roofing Companies and Granite Bay, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 21, 2018