Costs for Roofing Companies in Orangevale, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Orangevale, but it will not get them an exact number. Orangevale roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Orangevale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Sacramento county ranged from $6,313.00 to $8,153.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Orangevale roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Orangevale Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Orangevale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Orangevale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Orangevale Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Orangevale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $867.96-$1,084.95 to Orangevale roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Orangevale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Orangevale roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Carmichael, CA, Citrus Heights, CA Roofing Companies and El Dorado Hills, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 27, 2018