Costs for Roofing Companies in Florence, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Florence, but it will not get them an exact number. Florence roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Florence is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Pinal county ranged from $6,784.00 to $8,659.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Florence roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Florence Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Florence hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Florence.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Florence Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Florence law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $926.52-$1,158.15 to Florence roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Florence area as well. Homeowners usually compare Florence roofing companies with Arizona City, AZ Roofing Companies, Casa Grande, AZ Roofing Companies and Queen Creek, AZ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 16, 2018