Costs for Roofing Companies in Sedona, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Sedona, but it will not get them an exact number. Sedona roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Sedona is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Yavapai county ranged from $6,660.00 to $8,524.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Sedona roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Sedona Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Sedona hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Sedona.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Sedona Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Sedona law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $911.04-$1,138.80 to Sedona roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Sedona area as well. Homeowners usually compare Sedona roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Cottonwood, AZ, Roofing Companies around Flagstaff, AZ and Prescott Valley, AZ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 21, 2018